Systems Integration Specialist
Website Scotlynn Group
SCOPE OF POSITION
The Systems Integration Specialist is responsible for developing and maintaining system integrations, BI reporting components, including but not limited to, application to application integrations, services, internal and external API, file transfer, and EDI and SQL queries and data reporting tools. The Systems Integration Specialist is fully responsible for participating in requirements analysis and decomposition, design, development, internal testing, while further delivering and presenting data analysis through reporting, dashboards and key performance indicators while also providing the documentation for the above. Primary responsibilities will also include troubleshooting existing integrations, BI reports and providing technical support to the application development team.
As a catalyst for continuous improvement initiatives, you will participate in process implementation and deployment throughout the company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Develop and maintain services used in application integrations.
- Design integration solutions and document the design in accordance with best practices.
- Develop and maintain data integration components such as SQL queries, stored procedures, data extraction and cleansing, and integration with system front end components.
- Write SQL code to retrieve appropriate data as derived from requirements.
- Build reports and/or data extracts to support business analysis.
- Coordinate directly with business users and business analyst to best understand and analyze business specifications.
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors.
- Design and develop enterprise and departmental business intelligence, data warehousing and reporting solutions.
- Administer the data visualization platform including security roles, publishing new content and maintaining existing content.
- Support activities relating to end user training, production implementation, transfer of responsibilities to operations, and on-going support of the integration and reporting components and solutions.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives that are derived from business process requirements.
- Research, review and develop against third party APIs and other data sources.
- Perform other IT related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, EXPERIENCE
- 1-3+ years of development experience.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree or diploma in Computer Science/Engineering/Technology or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Power BI, SMSS, SRSS, SSIS, SQL Server 2014 or above.
- Demonstrated experience writing Web Services, RESTFUL, or SOAP, as well as experience writing fault-tolerant code.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work in a team.
- Solution oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to design and document software solutions.
- Mobile Application Development will be given preference.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills with strong sense of customer service. Proven analytical, research and problem-solving skills.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
- Valid Passport as travel may be required.
- Flexibility to work off standard business hours. Some evening and weekend work may be required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org