Scotlynn provides temperature-controlled transportation to a wide variety of manufacturers, wholesalers, and distributors. This family-oriented company has grown into a commercial for-hire carrier, dedicated to being a leader in the transportation industry. Known for our top of the line equipment and reliable and efficient drivers, we are a company that our employees can be proud to work for. We are looking to grow, and we hope you will consider being part of this dynamic and award-winning team.
Why be a company driver at Scotlynn Commodities?
- The miles you need for financial success
- Competitive pay rate
- Mileage bonus program
- Sign on Bonus available call for details
- Premium miles paid both East & West Coast
- Driver health benefit plans for singles or family
- Lumpers paid by Scotlynn
- Payroll – direct deposit
- Paid Bi-Weekly
- Full load carrier
- New equipment to work with (Oldest trailer model year is 2019!)
- After hours driver support
- Peterbilt dealership & maintenance shop on site
Ontario based lanes for singles & teams consist of:
- Ontario Only: South Western Ontario and Northern Ontario Runs (home daily)
- Central Canada: Ontario to Quebec
- Western United States – Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona
- South Central United States – Florida, Georgia, and Texas
- North Central United States – Illinois, Ohio, Tennessee
- Eastern United States – New Jersey, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, etc.
If you are interested in working for Scotlynn apply now. If you have any further questions please call recruiting, and we would be happy to assist you.
Reach us at 1-800-263-9117 Ext# 2536 or
“Why follow, when you can lead!” – Scott Biddle