Scotlynn Commodities is seeking a Logistics Coordinator located at our corporate office in Vittoria, ON. The Logistics Coordinator an entry level position performing tasks ranging from data entry, appointment and load booking to driver dispatches and location tracking. Solid communication skills are essential for this position as you are a critical member of our team interacting with various levels of the supply chain.
- Driver/carrier dispatch and communication
- Shipment track and trace
- Customs processing and clearance tracking
- Pick-up and delivery appointment booking
- Previous dispatch experience would be an asset but is not required.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of PC Miler, McLeod Load Manager, Peoplenet, iBright would all be beneficial, but not required.
- Competitive Wages
- Benefits Package to full-time employees that includes: Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Complimentary meals and personal trainer at our on site fitness center.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com