Scotlynn provides temperature-controlled transportation to a wide variety of manufacturers, wholesalers, and distributors. This family-oriented company has grown into a commercial for-hire carrier, dedicated to being a leader in the transportation industry. Known for our top of the line equipment and reliable and efficient drivers, we are a company that our employees can be proud to work for. We are looking to grow, and we hope you will consider being part of this dynamic and award-winning team.
Why be a Lease Operator at Scotlynn Commodities?
- The miles you need for financial success
- Competitive pay rate – New Pay Packages and Incentives
- Mileage bonus program
- Sign on Bonus available call for details
- Premium miles paid both East & West Coast
- Plates, permits, insurance paid by Scotlynn
- Lease operator health benefit plans for singles or family
- Fuel Cards – BVD and Comdata
- Lumpers paid by Scotlynn
- Decals and installation paid by Scotlynn
- E-Log / Satellite tracking installation and monthly fees paid by Scotlynn
- Payroll – direct deposit
- Paid 15th and 30th of each month
- Full load carrier
- New equipment to work with (Oldest trailer model year is 2019!)
- After hours driver support
- Peterbilt dealership & maintenance shop on site
We are currently leasing 2017, 2019 and 2020 Peterbilt 389 (Manual) & Kenworth W900 (Manual) / T680 (Auto).
- No down payment required
- No credit check required
- Low-interest rates
Ontario based lanes for singles & teams consist of:
- Ontario Only: South Western Ontario and Northern Ontario Runs (home daily)
- Central Canada: Ontario to Quebec
- Western United States – Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona
- South Central United States – Florida, Georgia, and Texas
- North Central United States – Illinois, Ohio, Tennessee
- Eastern United States – New Jersey, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, etc.
Alberta / British Columbia based lanes for singles & teams consist of:
- Western Canada – Alberta to California/Arizona area to Ontario to Alberta
Let us know which lanes you prefer
If you are interested in working for Scotlynn apply now. If you have any further questions please call recruiting, and we would be happy to assist you.
Reach us at 1-800-263-9117 Ext# 2536 or
“Why follow, when you can lead!” – Scott Biddle
To apply for this job please visit driverapp.forms.scotlynn.com.