Scotlynn is a multinational transportation and agricultural group with locations across the United States and Canada. As our business grows we are looking to add to our accounting team. The ideal candidate will be an energetic and aspiring professional looking to grow their career in a fast-paced corporate environment. You will have an opportunity to learn from our experienced team and support our company’s continuous growth.
- Administer credit and collection programs.
- Assure timely collection of monies due to corporations.
- Manage cash applications by making sure all cash receipts are applied properly
- Oversee investigation of credit risk in customers and advise on course of action for credit applications.
- Understand and maintain optimum customer relationships
- Resolve issues regarding customer accounts and relationships
- Review of aging reports and encourage strategies for best collection results
- Analyze credit reports and financial statements for new account approvals
- Interface with sales to communicate credit decisions and commit to timely approval of new customers
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable and credit management.
- Strong computer skills, excel, word, power point
- Working knowledge of Great Plains accounting software would be an asset;
- Must be able to read and interpret credit reports and financial statements
- Strong audit, problem solving and customer service skills
- Must be able to multi task
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Positive professional attitude and the ability to deal with confidential information in a discrete manner.
- Competitive wage
- Full benefits
- Healthy meal plan/Corporate chef
- Access to company gym facilities with personal trainer