Scotlynn is a multinational transportation and agricultural group with locations across the United States and Canada. As our business grows we are looking to add to our accounting team. The ideal candidate will be an energetic and aspiring professional looking to grow their career in a fast-paced corporate environment. You will have an opportunity to learn from our experienced team and support our company’s continuous growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting and CA/Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation.
- Some previous accounting experience.
- Solid knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work within established deadlines and with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a high growth and rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage competing deliverables based on urgency and importance.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Word, etc.).
- Process-oriented with desire and track record to improve current processes.
- A “team player” mentality with a flexible and collaborative approach to completing tasks, including “rolling up sleeves” and working alongside team members as required.
- Competitive wage
- Full benefits
- Healthy meal plan/Corporate chef
- Access to company gym facilities with personal trainer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org