The Scotlynn Group is a vertically integrated transportation, logistics and farming company providing top-notch service to our customer base across North America. Scotlynn has been recognized by Truck News for having one of the healthiest fleets in North America with its one-of-a-kind Fitness & Food program helping encourage employees to lead healthy lives! We are a rapidly growing and fast-paced company with an opening for a full-time Billing Specialist in our corporate office located in Vittoria, Ontario.
The Billing Specialist processes load information, bills customers, and pays carriers via our transportation management system and accounting platform. Solid customer service is essential for this position as you are a critical member of our team interacting with customers, carriers & drivers.
- Review and process incoming paperwork for billing & accounts payable
- Ensure accuracy of billing & accounts payable
- Provide top notch customer service to Scotlynn’s carrier base, customer base and employees
- Help resolve issues and carrier needs with constant professionalism, insight, and courtesy
- Perform other duties as required
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work as a team member
We work Monday to Friday from 8am-5pm in the office. Our employees come from many different backgrounds, but all have one thing in common, the drive to succeed.
Included in employment are use of the company gym with personal trainer and healthy meal program provided by our corporate chef.
Why you should apply:
- Fast-paced environment
- Stable company
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com